Construction Maintenance Management
ManagerPlus handles the most demanding
situations and provides you with the information
you need to efficiently maintain construction
vehicles, heavy equipment, tools and supplies.
Construction is an asset-intensive industry. You need your tools and equipment available and ready to maintain your budgets and project timelines. ManagerPlus® effortlessly handles an unlimited number of preventive maintenance schedules for all of your vehicles, tools, and heavy equipment.
Whether you are on a job site or in the office- ManagerPlus allows you to record and track all performed work in a variety of ways, whether you want to manage your business via computer or even on a mobile handheld device. Alert your employees of pending work orders remotely—from anywhere.
Detect early signs of equipment and vehicle fatigue. ManagerPlus monitors performance based on fuel and/or oil consumption. Fuel per mile/hour and oil per mile/hour reports help you spot potential problems before they become serious headaches.
Monitor maintenance by odometer, hours, days, calendar dates, days of the week, tire depth, or fuel/oil consumption. Plus, the Asset Tracking Module allows you to check-in and check-out tools and assign tools to employees.
Track all the sub-systems of your heavy equipment with ease. Monitor blades, tires, engines, hydraulics or any other sub-system and schedule, track and maintain a history of routine maintenance for each.
Here are a few examples of commonly tracked construction related items:
- Dump Trucks
- Fork Lifts
- Back Hoes
- Jack Hammers
- Track Hoes
These are a few of the ManagerPlus capabilities particularly useful in this industry. For a complete feature list, check our product feature overview chart.
- customizable asset lists : configure the way you view your assets/equipment
- asset photos : attach photos to each asset
- meter tracking by types : e.g. hours, cycles, miles, fuel, or any customizable meter type
- quick review of work order history : see recent work history on asset profile
- stocking levels : set inventory levels to determine reorders
- multiple and preferred vendors
- role-based security
- multiple entity/location support
- 3rd-party application integration capabilities : e.g. accounting, GPS, etc.
- employee tracking : full profile information: name, email, phone #, etc.
- vendor tracking : full profile information: name, email, phone #, etc.
- Meter Tracking Module : pull meters such as miles, hours, fuel, etc. from 3rd-party applications
- Notify : be alerted to new schedules coming due, new work requests, changes to a work ticket, etc.