The power of ManagerPlus, in an easy, access-from-anywhere web-based hosted solution. No IT implementation required.
MyManagerPlus is a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution for maintenance management. Access the application from anywhere with a connection to the Internet, 24/7. MyManagerPlus allows you instant access to a powerful maintenance management software package, with no complicated installation or IT involvement. The monthly service fee means lower up-front costs — pay only for what you need.
MyManagerPlus allows you instant access to a powerful maintenance management software package, with no complicated installation or IT involvement. The monthly service fee means lower up-front costs — pay only for what you need.
- Easy Implementation
Because MyManagerPlus is hosted in the cloud, no complicated IT setup or maintenance is necessary. Begin working with the application immediately.
- Reduce downtime
MyManagerPlus will enable you to move from corrective maintenance to preventive maintenance saving your company time and money.
- Improve asset life
Ensuring proper maintenance schedules are upheld, a piece of equipment will operate more smoothly and be less apt to fail.
- Eliminate most paperwork and organize records
MyManagerPlus is so easy to use, it will allow all of your employees to quickly record tasks performed, inventory used, etc.
- Improve inventory management
Using MyManagerPlus will encourage proper inventory levels, eliminate storing obsolete inventory materials, and ensure you don’t run out of critical parts.
With MyManagerPlus you can:
- Quickly and easily schedule and review recurring maintenance tasks while reducing the time needed to administer service requests.
- Automatically generate work orders when preventive maintenance is due.
- Easily distribute work orders to your maintenance staff, preferred service vendors and suppliers.
- Document your activities, making it easier to analyze trends and spot recurrent problems.
- Monitor maintenance by odometer, hours, days, calendar dates, days of the week, and more.
- Generate helpful reports on work order history and preventive maintenance schedules for buildings, equipment, or any asset group.
MyManagerPlus features an interface that is easy-to-use, and requires a short learning curve.
You'll be up and running in no time — assets, work orders, purchasing, and more are just a click away. MyManagerPlus is hosted on the web but feels like a Windows product.
Asset view allows you to configure your asset lists by location, category and asset type, etc. Lists can be configured with customized fields.
Manage your asset details, in one solid book of record, such as make, model, PM schedules, parts, work history, file attachments and much more.
Manage a variety of work orders, emergency, preventive maintenance, work requests, etc. Easily keep track of all work performed and their associated costs.
View all of your schedules coming due in once quick and easy place. See outstanding work orders, upcoming work orders to better help plan resources and labor.
Track stocked and non-stocked parts seamlessly. View parts for multiple warehouses and locations or vendors. Manage stocking levels and receive automated alerts for low inventory levels.
Easily analyze your data for better operational visibility and increased business efficiency. Automated reporting and alerts. All reports exportable to variety of file formats such as excel, PDF, etc.
Take a closer look — let us give you a guided tour.
The MyManagerPlus Solution: Lots of power, in an easy-to-use package.
Whether you need to know when the next oil change is due on truck #17 of your fleet,
or if a piece of equipment's current value justifies its repair cost—MyManagerPlus can do it
all. And while we've made certain MyManagerPlus is powerful and feature-rich—we've not
sacrificed ease-of-use. In fact, it's the best feature.
- Reduced IT costs
- Access your data on-demand at anytime, anywhere
- Seamless Product Updates
- Real-time data
- No hardware server setup and no client installations
- Flexibility (great for people on the go — or remote employees)
- Subscription based
MyManagerPlus has a host of features and powerful capabilities that will give you new insight to your maintenance management process.
- asset details (one screen view for full profile including costs, make, module, sub assets, etc.)
- customizable asset lists (configure the way you view your assets/equipment)
- configurable asset categories (identify your company’s assets by category)
- asset photos (attached photos to each asset, unlimited in MyManagerPlus and Enterprise)
- document attachments (all file types supported)
- preventative maintenance scheduling
- meter tracking by types (e.g. hours, cycles, miles, fuel, etc. (unlimited custom meters in MyManagerPlus and Enterprise))
- parts linking (link parts to assets)
- asset depreciation (straight-line)
- asset tracking (check-in/out tools and assets assign to employees and by location, see optional modules)
- group preventative maintenance scheduling (use groups to organize your maintenance schedules)
- asset components (track installation dates, warranties of installed inventory items)
- configurable asset status (e.g. inactive, active, sold, etc.)
- tree-level grouping (define your company’s organizational structure)
- quick review of work order history
- work order details (one screen view: notes, parts, labor, etc.)
- printable file attachments (all file types supported)
- work codes (e.g. electrical, preventive, emergency, inspections, etc.)
- submit, track and approve work requests (see optional modules)
- work order/PO integration
- configurable workflow (create status types: parts pending, work on hold, etc.)
- service items (check off services items, quick and easy entry and reportable)
- work order/preventative maintenance forecasting
- other costs (add additional work order costs, e.g. shipping charges, taxes, etc.)
- work order mobile capabilities (access your work orders via an iPhone, tablets, handhelds, Android, etc. see optional modules)
- actual vs. estimated hours/cost display
- inventory details (one screen view for full part profile including part usage detail)
- part stocking levels (insufficient part quantity reminders)
- file attachments (all file types supported)
- alternate parts
- non-stock inventory
- part photos
- multiple costing methods (LIFO/FIFO, rolling average and last cost, etc.)
- part forecasting
- multiple and preferred vendors
- multi-site part support
- part warranty tracking
- multiple part locations (e.g. warehouses, bins, etc.)
- purchase order details (one screen view for all PO information)
- suggested PO’s based on stocking levels
- parts backorder options
- system generated PO numbers
- Internal PO numbers
- configurable PO status (create authorization levels, and max spending limits or approvals)
- line item budget assignment (e.g. cost codes, GL accounts, etc.)
- purchase order file attachments (all file types supported)
- purchase order and work order integration
- quick historical purchase order lookup
- part returns, multiple invoices per PO, credit memos
- standard reporting (e.g. work details, cost history, asset summary, etc.)
- favorites search criteria
- print or export to Excel, PDF, CSV and Word
- enhanced reporting capabilities (e.g. additional reports, filtering options, etc.)
- customized to your industry
- industry renowned user interface
- Microsoft SQL database
- security (Enterprise and MyMangerPlus are role-based security)
- configurable list views
- create and save favorite search criteria
- budget and expense tracking
- spell check
- multiple entity/location support
- unlimited user defined fields
- active directory integration (utilizes current Window's login credentials)
- multi-language user interface (available in English and Spanish)
- 3rd-party application integration capabilities (e.g. accounting, GPS, etc. )
- field localization (ocalization of any field for any country specific formatting, e.g., currencies, dates, language characters, etc. )
- employee tracking (full profile information: name, email, phone #, etc.)
- vendor tracking (full profile information: name, email, phone #, etc.)
- customer tracking (full profile information: name, email, phone #, etc.)
- employee certifications
- employee photos
- file attachments for all contact types
- vendor credit memos
- work order requests module/EasyLinks (create + submit work requests)
- asset tracking module (check in/out + assign assets to an individual and location)
- mobile work order module (access work orders on a mobile device)
Support When You Need It
Plus, if you ever need help, your active Service Agreement ensures you'll always have access to the answers you need—quickly -- and access to the most up-to-date versions, updates and additions. We also offer a host of valuable training options so you can bring your personnel up-to-speed quickly.
ManagerPlus is a powerful asset management tool.
Its greatest power is the positive impact it will have on
your overall operational efficiency. And profitability.