ManagerPlus | Enterprise Asset Management
ManagerPlus Enterprise solution is designed to help companies gain real operational advantage through powerful management tools. Enterprise is our most robust product, offering an extensive feature set.
Our Enterprise asset management system lets you instantly share and access data across your entire organization, no matter how many locations or assets. This secure and controlled environment makes it easy to employ a centralized database where all your assets, work orders, purchase orders, schedules, warranties, and inventory are located and readily available. ManagerPlus Enterprise offers real power and flexibility, and we can customize the solution to meet your exact business needs.
ManagerPlus EAM Benefits
ManagerPlus Enterprise is a true EAM-level maintenance management system that will allow you to track your assets, and streamline your workflow like never before.
ManagerPlus Enterprise will help you:
- Increase Productivity
You can efficiently schedule maintenance tasks to your available resources. The ManagerPlus Enterprise EAM system helps ensure that when there is a job to do, the parts are available and your personnel know what is required.
- Minimize Downtime
Make the move from corrective maintenance to preventive maintenance, saving your company time and money. Your management process can now be as well-oiled as your machines.
- Consolidate Reporting
Keeping track of your work orders, inventory, and maintenance requirements is a major challenge, at any, just a few, or all of your locations at the same time. Our robust reporting makes it easy to get the whole picture across your entire organization.
- Streamline Your Workflow
Distribute responsibilities throughout your organization with the user security roles features. Your staff will see and manage as much or as little as you choose. You can create security roles that allow any employee or only selected individuals to submit work orders.
An Intuitive Software Interface
The most powerful software is worthless if it doesn't get used. ManagerPlus Enterprise features a modern, intuitive interface that will help you become more productive from day one.
You'll be up and running in no time — assets, work orders, purchasing, and more are just a click away.
Asset view allows you to configure your asset lists by location, category and asset type, etc. Lists can be configured with customized fields.
Manage your asset details, in one solid book of record, such as make, model, PM schedules, parts, work history, file attachments and much more.
Manage a variety of work orders, emergency, preventive maintenance, work requests, etc. Easily keep track of all work performed and their associated costs.
View all of your schedules coming due in one quick and easy place. See outstanding work orders, upcoming work orders and to better help plan resources and labor.
Track stocked and non-stocked parts more effectively. View parts for multiple warehouses and locations or vendors. Manage stocking levels and receive automated alerts for low inventory levels.
Easily analyze your data for better operational visibility and increased business efficiency. Automated reporting and alerts. All reports exportable to variety of file formats such as excel, PDF, etc.
Take a closer look — let us give you a guided tour.
With ManagerPlus Enterprise Asset Management you can:
- Quickly and easily schedule and review recurring maintenance tasks while reducing the time needed to administer service requests.
- Automatically generate work orders when preventive maintenance is due.
- Easily distribute work orders to your maintenance staff, preferred service vendors and suppliers.
- Document your activities, making it easier to analyze trends and spot recurrent problems.
- Monitor maintenance by odometer, hours, days, calendar dates, days of the week, and more.
- Generate helpful reports on work order history and preventive maintenance schedules for buildings, equipment, or any asset group.
Enterprise Level Solution
With ManagerPlus Enterprise EAM there is no more waiting for reports. No more manual data reconciliation. You can instantly see which location has the inventory you need in stock and eliminate redundancies and costly surplus.
We make it easy to oversee preventive maintenance from anywhere, achieve company-wide visibility into your parts and inventory for easy and timely replenishment, and save time through massive organizational efficiency gains. Our solution makes it easy to save money by maintaining equipment and appropriate stocking levels.
- Multiple Locations
- Robust Inventory Control
- Warranty Tracking
- Analytical and Dashboard Reporting
- Solid Book of Record
- Budget Forecasting
- And More
ManagerPlus Enterprise Features
ManagerPlus Enterprise has a host of features and powerful capabilities that provide insights into your maintenance management process and help streamline your daily activities. Here are just a few of the specific features of ManagerPlus Enterprise—use them all, or just those you need.
- asset details (one screen view for full profile including costs, make, module, sub assets, etc.)
- customizable asset lists (configure the way you view your assets/equipment)
- configurable asset categories (identify your company’s assets by category)
- asset photos (attached photos to each asset, unlimited in MyManagerPlus and Enterprise)
- document attachments (all file types supported)
- preventative maintenance scheduling
- meter tracking by types (e.g. hours, cycles, miles, fuel, etc. (unlimited custom meters in MyManagerPlus and Enterprise))
- parts linking (link parts to assets)
- asset depreciation (straight-line)
- asset tracking (check-in/out tools and assets assign to employees and by location, see optional modules)
- group preventative maintenance scheduling (use groups to organize your maintenance schedules)
- asset components (track installation dates, warranties of installed inventory items)
- configurable asset status (e.g. inactive, active, sold, etc.)
- tree-level grouping (define your company’s organizational structure)
- quick review of work order history
- work order details (one screen view: notes, parts, labor, etc.)
- printable file attachments (all file types supported)
- work codes (e.g. electrical, preventive, emergency, inspections, etc.)
- submit, track and approve work requests (see optional modules)
- multiple work order completion
- work order/PO integration
- configurable workflow (create status types: parts pending, work on hold, etc.)
- service items (check off services items, quick and easy entry and reportable)
- work order/preventative maintenance forecasting
- other costs (add additional work order costs, e.g. shipping charges, taxes, etc.)
- work order mobile capabilities (access your work orders via an iPhone, tablets, handhelds, Android, etc. see optional modules)
- actual vs. estimated hours/cost display
- inventory details (one screen view for full part profile including part usage detail)
- part stocking levels (insufficient part quantity reminders)
- file attachments (all file types supported)
- alternate parts
- non-stock inventory
- part photos
- multiple costing methods (LIFO/FIFO, rolling average and last cost, etc.)
- part forecasting
- multiple and preferred vendors
- multi-site part support
- part warranty tracking
- multiple part locations (e.g. warehouses, bins, etc.)
- barcoding (see optional modules)
- purchase order details (one screen view for all PO information)
- suggested PO’s based on stocking levels
- parts backorder options
- system generated PO numbers
- Internal PO numbers
- configurable PO status (create authorization levels, and max spending limits or approvals)
- line item budget assignment (e.g. cost codes, GL accounts, etc.)
- purchase order file attachments (all file types supported)
- purchase order and work order integration
- quick historical purchase order lookup
- part returns, multiple invoices per PO, credit memos
- split parts to a new purchase order
- standard reporting (e.g. work details, cost history, asset summary, etc.)
- favorites search criteria
- print or export to Excel, PDF, CSV and Word
- enhanced reporting capabilities (e.g. additional reports, filtering options, etc.)
- dashboard graph reports (see optional modules)
- design custom report lists (see optional modules)
- formatted print screen capabilities
- custom report lists
- flex summary reports (e.g. choose fields, sorting options, etc.)
- extensive report filtering options
- customized to your industry
- industry renowned user interface
- Microsoft SQL database
- security (Enterprise and MyMangerPlus are role-based security)
- configurable list views
- create and save favorite search criteria
- budget and expense tracking
- spell check
- multiple entity/location support
- unlimited user defined fields
- active directory integration (utilizes current Window's login credentials)
- multi-language user interface (available in English and Spanish)
- 3rd-party application integration capabilities (e.g. accounting, GPS, etc. )
- field localization (ocalization of any field for any country specific formatting, e.g., currencies, dates, language characters, etc. )
- calendar module (interactive schedule + work order calendar)
- custom interface skins
- audit trail (track changes applied to any record within the system for increased visibility)
- employee tracking (full profile information: name, email, phone #, etc.)
- vendor tracking (full profile information: name, email, phone #, etc.)
- customer tracking (full profile information: name, email, phone #, etc.)
- employee certifications
- employee photos
- file attachments for all contact types
- vendor credit memos
- work order requests module/EasyLinks (create + submit work requests)
- meter tracking module (pull meters such as miles, hours, fuel, etc. from 3rd-party applications)
- asset tracking module (check in/out + assign assets to an individual and location)
- dashboard module (see specific reports in graph formats: bar, line, pie, etc.)
- automated alerts module (automated email reminders, text messages + setup automatic reporting)
- mobile work order module (access work orders on a mobile device)
- export module (export custom data out of the system)
- barcoding module (barcoding for inventory + assets)
- report designer module (design custom reports and/or edit existing reports)
Want to see how ManagerPlus Enterprise compares to our other products?
View our Features Overview Chart.
Support When You Need It
Your active Service Agreement is there to ensure you'll always have access to the answers you need — quickly — and access to the most up-to-date versions, updates and additions. We also offer a host of valuable training options so you can take advantage of all features of our maintenance solution.
ManagerPlus is a powerful asset management tool. Its greatest power is the positive impact it will have on your overall operational efficiency. And profitability.