ManagerPlus : About the PartnerPlus Program
ManagerPlus PartnerPlus Program is comprised of a select group of resellers who join forces with ManagerPlus and become a true extension of ManagerPlus' sales and services organizations by taking a proactive role in generating demand and delivering ManagerPlus' solutions to the market.
Our New PartnerPlus Program has been structured to provide the following features:
- Competitive Pricing and Discounts to our Partners
- Fast and easy delivery of product to your establishment; or drop-shipment to your customer's place of business
- A complete line of optional and complementary products to enhance your sales opportunities; and to provide the best fit to your customer's needs
- A range of support services and sales tools provided via internet, fax, email, and personalized telephone access
- Extended Warranty Services that can be renewed indefinitely
- Personalized, adjustable credit terms
What do we look for in a partner
There are several characteristics that stand out when we compare successful partners to those who are not so successful. ManagerPlus takes great pride in our products and in the quality of people who sell them. We consider our partners to be among the very best in the industry. It is with this in mind that we have tried to design multiple levels of alliances to fit everyone's level of expertise and sales commitment. Margins are based upon volume commitments; profit points are based upon volume.
- Because of our size and product line, we attract partners worldwide. ManagerPlus currently has products in a multitude of countries internationally. Because of distance and language restrictions we require at least one individual in your organization to be fluent in English. All funds must be placed on credit card, or wired in advance of shipment unless otherwise approved.
- Exclusive territories are not granted within the United States. ManagerPlus fully recognizes and appreciates the dedication and hard work our partners put into each sale. Because of these efforts, we feel that sales, or referrals to branch offices outside a given area, should remain with the original partner, given they are actively pursuing the sale and have registered the potential customer with ManagerPlus. ManagerPlus will not take responsibility for the loss of sales to another partner.
- Exclusive territories are not typically granted to international partners. However, given the issues of selling a product produced outside their own country, ManagerPlus is open to discussions regarding exclusive territories internationally.
Requirements for becoming a PartnerPlus Partner
This program promoted by ManagerPlus allows for all levels of activity from partners. There are some partners whose busy cycles do not allow them to actively follow-up with customers who have displayed an interest in our products. There are those who prefer to recommend ManagerPlus products to their membership or clientele, and have ManagerPlus representatives provide the necessary expertise in determining the customer's business needs.
Simultaneously, there are those partners who see the full benefits and opportunities available for full time involvement and development of an active, profitable business. And, of course, there are many levels in between each of these two extremes.
With this program, you can choose where to place your aspirations. ManagerPlus has opportunities available at any level of comfort or motivation.
Other than Consultants, all levels are advised to purchase an Authorized PartnerPlus Startup Kit designed separately for each level. Included with each kit are the products and merchandising information known to make this level of resale successful. Online Personalized Training is provided with each kit.
Upon receipt of the Startup Kit and training, you will be provided with a login.
The products included in the Startup Kits are priced substantially less than typical partner pricing. The goal is to provide you with the maximum amount of material, software, and systems to help you achieve your goals as a ManagerPlus partner.
Training Requirements for Partners
ManagerPlus training is required for partners and is included in all start-up package cost.
ManagerPlus Partner Support
f ManagerPlus offers our partners a wide variety of marketing materials that can be printed on demand and customized with your company logo. We have additional support materials such as product presentations, feature comparison charts as well as industry specific materials.
f Our partners leverage ManagerPlus' proven marketing, sales and training programs at several different levels according to their needs, and take advantage of direct access to our top-notch local technical support, as well as a dedicated account manager. ManagerPlus understands its channel partners' diverse business environments and complex challenges, and commits 100% to providing the solutions and the support necessary to help its partners satisfy their clients' needs.
- Joint sales calls
- Access to ManagerPlus technical experts
- Joint marketing initiatives
- Start-up packages, to get you and your company going
- Customized internet training is available for your customers through our PartnerPlus program
The decision is yours.
Authorized partners may participate in special product offerings and discounted pricing. If you have questions regarding our partner program, contact: Greg Dibble Director of Reseller and Partner Channel at 1.800.730.9965 Ext: 4400, or email him at .